Last revised: 8 July 2016.
We welcome you to our Only Once website (“Website”) as well as to the software product “Only Once” (“Software”). The Website and Software are offered to you by Only Once B.V. (“Only Once”), whose principal office is at Peppelkade 48, 3992 AK, Houten, The Netherlands. This Acceptable Use Policy Only Once is part of the General Terms Only Once.
We trust you to use our services related to the Website and Software responsibly and you agree not to misuse it.
Examples of things you cannot do or attempt to do on the Only Once Website and Software are:
- Violate the terms and conditions of the General Terms Only Once or any other related agreement like the You-Own-You-Data Agreement;
- Violate the law or the privacy of others;
- Provide trade secrets or material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you have a valid license from the copyright owner which permits you to post or provide it;
- Provide material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy, personality or publicity right of another;
- Provide material that promotes hate or violence, relates to illegal drugs, is pornographic or which would generally be considered obscene or indecent;
- Impersonate, intimidate or harass another person;
- Advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment;
- Engage in or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol;
- Violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that’s fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading;
- Transmit or transfer (by any means) information technology or software derived from Only Once in violation with the laws;
- Promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization.
In addition, you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of Only Once Website, Software or Only Once’s other systems or network security, including, without limitation, the following:
- Accessing data not intended for you;
- Gaining unauthorized access to an account, server or any other computer system of Only Once;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- Attempting to interfere with the function of the Only Once Website and Software, or Only Once host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing”, “crashing”, or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Sending altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing”;
- Circumvent storage space limits.
Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy may result in civil or criminal liability of you and might result that Only Once will terminate your account in the Software, pursue any legal action to the user for the damage caused and / or to make a legal declaration to the responsible authorities.
We may change this Acceptable Use Policy from time to time. We therefore encourage you to refer to this agreement on an ongoing basis.
Archived version: not applicable.
Questions and feedback
Please send us your questions and comments to email@example.com.